We’re on the look out for a talented Back End / Full Stack Developer to join our growing team. A meticulous, motivated and adaptable thinker who lives and breathes all things digital.
Our preference is for staff to be based in either our Bendigo or Melbourne office, but we are always on the lookout for remote candidates to work with.
– Design of the overall architecture of the website / web application
– Building reusable code and libraries for future use
– Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
– Optimization of the development for maximum speed
– Implementation of security and data protection & backups
– Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements. Note: Our UI/UX designer will deliver an Output of Assets to incorporate into the development.
– Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the website and web application
– Thorough understanding of WordPress Core Development and Advanced Custom Fields
– Creation of user-facing elements/components for the frontend developer to style & animate
– Strong communication skills to collaborate with our team members
Skills & Qualifications:
– Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
– Experience working with the CSS framework Boostrap
– Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language PHP
– Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors LESS / SASS
– Data migration, transformation, and scripting
– Management of hosting environment, including database administration and completing support tickets
– Understanding content delivery networks. Such as cloudflare.
– Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable web application
– Basic understanding of jQuery, ES6, AngularJS and ReactJS
– Basic understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools – Git – Bitbucket/Sourcetree
– Good Knowledge about the Adobe Creative Cloud Photoshop software.
– Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
– Understanding accessibility and security compliance
– Familiarity with development aiding tools such as: NPM, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, Browserify
– Setup and administration of backups in local / remote storage
– Moderate understanding how to mitigate cyber security threats
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you, please send your resumes including previous work and experience directly to email@example.com, call us on (03) 5444 2440 or drop by our Bendigo Office at 43 View Street, or our Melbourne Office at Studio 21, 4/40 Green Street, Windsor.